On 25th of October starts the new “The Cycle of Change”. I enjoyed the experience so much last time that I waited for months to do it again. I could’ve done the program alone, because I already had the tools and knowledge, but it wasn’t motivating enough. It is more fun to do it in a group. I thought maybe it is not a good idea to do two programs at once – “75 Strong” and “The Cycle of Change”, but they actually support each other so I think it will be OK.
This time my goal is to walk at least 30 minutes, four times a week. I know walking is good for my physical and mental health and I used to do it regularly. I broke this habit and it was hard to get back on track. On good days I took long walks regularly with my dog, on bad days I did just a quick walk and on worst days I didn’t do it at all, my partner went walking with our dog. I want to make it a habit to walk, so even if I don’t have the motivation to do it, then I have enough discipline to stick to my routine.
I’m a little bit afraid of the weather. It is autumn and winter will also come before the end of the program. There is a saying: “There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.”, but I don’t plan to buy eskimo clothes. Cold won’t be the problem, but when it is windy and cold then I think I couldn’t walk 30 minutes straight. I thought maybe I should choose another goal because of it, but then I thought it is stupid to afraid a thing that maybe won’t even happen. I think even if there is cold and windy weather, it won’t last all week.
How did I do with my action plan from last time?
- To try to have some kind of routine in my life – No, I still don’t have one.
- To continue with activities which fill my cup – Yes. I wrote more on my blog, read some good books and did some other things as well.
- To try to learn more about the Notion app – Not really, but last week I started using it again. Katrin (the coach of “The Cycle of Change” program) made a template for time blocking, now I am using that.
- To try to improve my eating habits – These were very bad for a few months, I got back on track last week, because of the “75 Strong” program
- To try to keep my home clean – It is a lot cleaner than it used to be, but there is a lot of room for improvement. I downloaded an app “Sweepy” recently, it has helped me a lot.
- To continue with my change and to write an analysis about it once a month – I have done the writing part, I wrote about August and September and this is for October. Continuing with my change hasn’t been very successful, but I havenät abandon it completely.